Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a good weekend? DC is observing Emancipation Day and DC public schools and government offices are closed, so my kids get a three day weekend! Anyway, I thought we’d jump into the week with a few recent Etsy faves! It’s been a while since I did an Etsy-focused post, but I’ve been quietly gathering a list of handmade products and wanted to share them with you. A bit of jewelry, some ceramics, a couple of wall hangings, and a couple other odds and ends!
1. Oh, hello gorgeous textile to hang on your wall! Emily from The Sweet Beast has one of these beautiful pieces in her home, and I always love seeing it on her wall. That pop of pink is just perfect.
2. I’ve been loving the look of stoneware ceramics lately! This blue and white mug is GORGEOUS.
3. How cute is this copper rainbow and yarn wall hanging? I’m thinking about getting one for Common Room Studio!
4. + 5. A big yes to statement earrings! These wood earrings and these acrylic and pom pom earrings are both super fun!
6. BEYOND obsessed with this brass hair clip. So ridiculously chic – I want one in every shape and size!
7. Absolutely beautiful leather-covered vases. I bet they will patina beautifully over time.
8. The prettiest pale pink planter. Done and done.
9. I have several colorful necklaces from Jill Makes and wear them constantly. Thinking about adding this one to the collection!