Happy Monday everyone! Did you have a good weekend? DC is observing Emancipation Day and DC public schools and government offices are closed, so my kids get a three day weekend! Anyway, I thought we’d jump into the week with a few recent Etsy faves! It’s been a while since I did an Etsy-focused post, but I’ve been quietly gathering a list of handmade products and wanted to share them with you. A bit of jewelry, some ceramics, a couple of wall hangings, and a couple other odds and ends!
1. Oh, hello gorgeous textile to hang on your wall! Emily from The Sweet Beast has one of these beautiful pieces in her home, and I always love seeing it on her wall. That pop of pink is just perfect.
2. I’ve been loving the look of stoneware ceramics lately! This blue and white mug is GORGEOUS.
6. BEYOND obsessed with this brass hair clip. So ridiculously chic â€“ I want one in every shape and size!
7. Absolutely beautiful leather-covered vases. I bet they will patina beautifully over time.
8. The prettiest pale pink planter. Done and done.