It’s August – which means back to school season! Here in DC, school starts on August 21, so I’ve been busy buying new uniforms, backpacks, and school supplies for my two girls. Back to school shopping used to be my absolute favorite part of the new school year when I was a kid, which I’m sure comes as absolutely no surprise to all of you. But you guys, school supplies are so much better now, and shopping for everything from pencils to backpacks is even more fun than it was back then! So today I thought I’d share a few of my favorite pencil pouches that I’ve come across in my searches, whether you’re like me and shopping for your kids or for yourself!
From top right:
1. You guys know I can’t resist the iridescent/holographic. This iridescent pencil case is calling my name!
2. Loving these new screen printed zipper pouches from Parrott Design Studio! This neon pink version would be perfect for holding pens and school supplies!
3. Did you know that J.Crew makes cute pencil cases through their Crewcuts line? Love this kitty version, but there is also a pink monster and a green glow-in-the-dark monster version!
4. My girls make a beeline for anything that glitters, especially that glitter happens to include pink and gold. This Yoobi glitter pencil case from Target is absolutely perfect.
5. Positive vibes to start the new school year from Ban.do!
6. Pretty gray stripes and a dreamy lavender interior from Kikki.K
7. + 8. Poppin makes fun office supplies in the best colors! I’m partial to this metallic gold pencil pouch and this blush pink version.
9. More iridescent love, but in a slightly larger size to accommodate even more school supplies – or even use as a makeup bag!
10. This pink zipper pouch from Graphique de France would be perfect for a high schooler or college kid.
11. Iron Curtain Press means business with this striped pencil pouch! It’s made of tough engineer stripe denim and is a bit longer than your average pencil case to accommodate brand new pencils.