Happy Friday everyone! Any plans for the weekend? It’s cold again here in DC this weekend, so I think we’ll be spending most of our time staying warm indoors. I’m pretty sure this will be one of our last winter-like weekends, so I’m totally fine with a slow and cozy pace this weekend. But in the meantime…
Image by Ashley Buzzy via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Mmmm…. matcha dusted churros
- Oh, and apricot balsamic chicken
- Iridescent sequins!
- Absolutely gorgeous marbled ribbons
- Pretty pastel place cards for Easter
- This dress!
- Loving this bright pink sweater for Spring
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- New illustrated wallpapers for March!
- Camp-inspired foldout wedding invitations
- DIY lettered dinner plates!
- Gorgeous Montana calligraphy wedding invitations
- This week’s Well Said Type in the tattoo-inspired script font Inkheart
- Spring botanical wedding invitations
- Classic-meets-modern navy and white calligraphy wedding invitations
- Vibrant pink hand lettered birthday party invitations
That’s it for me this week! Check back a bit later for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo