Happy Friday everyone! We’re looking forward to a low-key celebration of Sophie’s 2nd birthday this weekend. We decided not to do a party this year, since little brother or sister could arrive at any moment (which makes party planning a bit difficult!) – and even though Sophie is still pretty clueless when it comes to the concept of a birthday party, we plan to do something small at home. There will definitely be cake involved! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Completely in love with these new mugs from Emily McDowell
- Kelly’s “pucker up” bridal shower!
- Two of my favorite stationer ladies: Chelsea and Jamie of Sugar Paper
- Joni is so creative – I love this DIY book bin!
- How cute are these pineapple favor bags?
- My favorite pin of the week!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The super fun citrus-inspired invitations for Kelly’s bridal shower!
- Gorgeous navy + neon red wedding invitations for a night under the stars
- Waverley’s ombré first birthday party invitations
- Make these black + white striped napkin rings for your next dinner party!
- Pretty calligraphy wedding invitations for a modern boho bride
- Modern hand lettered bat mitzvah invitations
- Well Said Type: Voltage
- Classic wedding invitations with a soft floral print
- NYNOW Summer 2014 through the eyes of Gus & Ruby Letterpress – and a few more booths I wish I could have visited in person!
- Feeling inspired by painterly elements
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo