Happy Friday everyone! I’ve had a busy week behind the scenes both personally and professionally. My dad came to visit and helped us check a lot of things off our pre-baby to do list (yay!), and spent a lot of quality time with Sophie. She’s finally at the stage where she can remember and recognize relatives that she doesn’t see too often, and my heart pretty much burst every time she greeted my dad by exclaiming “Grandpa!” in her tiny little voice. We’ve also been busy preparing for the next installment in our summer cocktail series – coming next week! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend:
- So excited for this new class from Eva at Sycamore Street Press: Stationery Business 101!
- Joni built the cutest little playhouse I’ve ever seen for her girls
- Is authenticity authentic?
- Love this printable natural fabric dye chart
- MAKE: Apricot galette
- Happy 5-year anniversary Gus & Ruby Letterpress!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Where to Find Vintage Stamps
- Vibrant watercolor invitations for a garden party wedding
- Throw a camp-inspired party to celebrate the last few weeks of summer
- A few things inspiring me lately
- Day-of wedding stationery inspired by one of my favorite blooms: bougainvillea!
- Traditional romantic wedding invitations with a pop of pink along the edges
- Literary invitations for a tea party baby shower
- Well Said Type: Keepsake
- We rounded up a few favorite stationery sets for writing a quick note!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo