Happy Friday everyone! It has been a cold and wintery week here in DC – with more snow on the way this weekend, eeek! Last winter was incredibly mild and I kind of forgot what a real winter is like. The one bonus? Sophie looks adorable in the puffy winter coat we bought for her once we realized her little fleece sweatshirt wasn’t going to cut it this winter. Right now I’m looking forward to a mostly unscheduled weekend, except for checking out Holiday Heap in Baltimore tomorrow. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Juggling. I want to give Joy a million hugs for writing this post. It helps to know that it’s not just me.
- Also, YES.
- The perfect toy collection
- A beautiful new baby announcement collection from Missive!
- Heroes of the revolution.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Only a couple of weeks left! Check out my latest holiday card round up here!
- Hello Brick + Mortar: Maintaining Relationships!
- Such a great hostess gift! DIY snowy tree wine stoppers
- Fabulous luggage tag save the dates for a destination wedding
- Love, love, love the gorgeous ceramics from The Object Enthusiast
- Don’t forget the gift wrap! Some of my favorites right here
- Henry’s guitar-inspired birth announcements
- Glamorous gold foil Art Deco-inspired wedding invitations
- Floral letterpress bridal shower invitations
- Well Said Type: Marianina
- Birth announcements inspired by J.R.R. Tolkein and The Hobbit!
- Beautiful calligraphy + floral invitations for a vow renewal
- Loving all of the projects in Yellow Owl’s Little Prints!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo