Happy Friday everyone! It has been such a wonderful, amazing week, with two brand new columns and one very special project. And I’m just bursting with affection for all of you wonderful readers that make all of this possible in the first place! Thank you all so much, for stopping by every day and sharing your enthusiasm through comments, pins, tweets, and emails! I’ve also been soldiering through this week with a nasty cold (thanks to Miss Sophie), so I’m signing off now to crawl back into bed and hopefully kick this bug out of my system. But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend:
- A few ideas for the perfect hostess gift!
- Wild Ink Press is raising money to support Philippine typhoon relief
- I never get worked up about window hardware, but the wooden curtain rods in this makeover? OMG. WANT!
- This had me in tears. Words just don’t even begin to describe.
- MAKE: Rosemary and smoked salt roasted almonds
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Sophisticated gold foil wedding invitations with a vintage vibe
- New DIY Contributor Mandy shares this wonderful pinecone place card tutorial!
- I’m loving the new seasonal box set and 2014 calendar from Linda & Harriett!
- Introducing the Mohawk Maker Campaign
- I’m so excited for the new column featuring retail advice and ideas from Emily Blistein of Clementine! First up: How To Get a Shop Owner’s Attention
- Wedding stationery inspiration: Watercolor
- Beautiful new custom stamp collections from Sycamore Street Press
- Pretty Paper in the Office: Note Cards!
- A quick round up of the books we’re most enjoying with Sophie
- Foiled wedding invitations from the Aerialist Press
- Well Said Type: Pacific Northwest
- Oh So Beautiful Paper + Red Barn Mercantile: A Curated Holiday
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo