Happy Friday everyone! Do you all have fun plans for this beautiful fall weekend? We’re heading to upstate New York to visit my husband’s family for a few pre-Halloween festivities. It’s a long drive, but I know Sophie will be happy to see her grandparents and cousins! I’m heading out to make our final preparations for the trip, but in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- This sounds like so much fun! I wish Crafting Community would come do an East Coast edition!
- I’m loving the latest installment in the Letters for Love collection!
- How cute is this DIY bachelorette party in a box?
- Experience matters
- MAKE: Pumpkin Pecan Scones with Brown Butter
- LA folks! Iron Curtain Press and Kathryn Murray have teamed up to offer letterpress and calligraphy classes. More details here!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Colorful and modern fold-out save the dates
- Lavender + kraft paper mountain-inspired wedding invitations
- Beautiful 2014 calendars that pull double duty as art for your walls!
- Whimsical woodland wedding invitations
- Subtle ombre letterpress wedding invitations
- Bright + colorful birth announcements
- Gorgeous calligraphy from the talented Crystal Kluge
- Well Said Type: Baghadeer (and a discount!)
- Floral fabric 30th birthday party invitations
- DIY Tutorial: mountain-inspired save the dates perfect for fall!
- A few favorite ways for keeping a record of baby milestones
- Sweet mint + coral baby announcements
- Loving these new prints and phone cases from Momental Designs
Finally, I made a little announcement on Instagram last week that I thought I’d share here as well. I’m looking to add some DIY contributors to the OSBP team! If you’re interested in contributing, click here for more details on how to apply!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo