Happy Friday everyone! Memory associations are such a funny thing. When we went into the hospital on September 10 last year, it was still hot and humid summer outside. When we came back out five days later with our baby girl (thanks induction!), it was cool and crisp fall. I will forever associate Sophie’s birthday with the changing of the seasons. And just yesterday, the temperatures thankfully dropped from the 90s to the mid-70s in just a couple hours. Which hopefully means good weather for a certain girl’s birthday party this weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Two of my favorite calligraphers – Bryn Chernoff of Paperfinger and Mara Zepeda of Neither Snow – are pairing up with letterpress artist Emily Johnson of EmPrint Press for a calligraphy worksop in Portland, Oregon. Register here!
- I want to go to there: Annecy, the Venice of France
- The cutest Bat Mitzvah ever
- Holy media cabinet makeover!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Simply stunning gold foil calligraphy wedding invitations
- It’s September – and calendar season!
- Rustic calligraphy wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Asterism calligraphy font by Great Lakes Lettering
- Beautiful wedding invitations in gradient shades of purple
- DIY Tutorial: Nautical rubber stamp wedding invitations
- I’ve been feeling inspired by zebra motifs
- Dara + Todd’s bold and modern wedding invitations
- Pretty Paper in the Office: Binders!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo