What a week! In fact, it has been quite a busy summer – and between moving to a new house, trying to get settled, chasing after an energetic baby, and running a business I’ve felt like I haven’t had a moment to catch my breath in months. So I’m starting a new tradition for Oh So Beautiful Paper and taking a break the final week of August to enjoy these last few days of summer. We’ll be back with new posts on Tuesday, September 3 after Labor Day weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Welcome to the world Imogen Hope James!
- Love this giant spiral flower DIY number idea
- Inspiration for this crazy cat lady
- DIY cardboard rockets – so fun!
- Congrats to Marta on her beautiful new online shop!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Love these letter + number sparkler wands from Tops Malibu
- NYNOW Recaps: Stationery (1, 2, 3), Accessories, Home Decor, Baby & Child, and Jewelry
- Beautiful calligraphy from Julie Song Ink
- So many great ideas for favor and treat bags at your wedding!
- DIY Tutorial: Rubber Stamp Handkerchief Wedding Invitations
- Book Preview: Paper to Petal
Check back soon for a very special cocktail post! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend – and I’ll see you back here in September! xoxo