Happy Friday everyone! I’ve been working like crazy the last couple of weeks, so I’m feeling a bit worn out today. When life gets hectic, I find myself craving simplicity â€“ an evening walk to the park, gelato from my favorite spot in Eastern Market, or just a quiet night at home. So right now I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend (and ignoring the never-ending to do list). But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- White foil + spot varnish on white paper = totally stunning
- I’m in love with every detail (and the gorgeous sparkly bridesmaid dresses) in this wedding
- Bright new kids birthday party invitations from Hello! Lucky
- Gift ideas for a 1 year old (perfect timing over here!)
- Sweet printable birth announcements from EM Papers
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Romantic travel-inspired wedding invitations
- All the goodies you’ll need for a typography-inspired party!
- Elegant screen printed wedding invitations with die cut details
- I have a serious case of wanderlust
- Lots and lots of neon inspiration for your day-of wedding stationery!
- Love these personalized letterpress notecards from Dahlia Press
- Well Said Type: Aire Pro
- Sophisticated black + white invitations for a formal wedding
- DIY Tutorial: Fun rubber stamp stationery for kids!
- Organize your most important documents with one of these stylish portfolios
- Illustrated nature-inspired wedding invitations
- Beautiful hand painted designs from Meera Lee Patel
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here next week!Â xoxo