This week was a flurry of activity, both at home with our never-ending to do list (we’re still unpacking a month after moving in), a very active getting-ready-to-crawl baby, and a ton of prep work in advance of the National Stationery Show in just a few short weeks! I’m so excited to head back to one of my favorite cities and see some of my favorite people, and yes, of course Sophie will be coming along! Thankfully my dad is coming down this weekend to help us get a few things done around the house. But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Super cool wood log wedding invitations
- Loving this kitchen mini-makeover (via Jenny)! It’s so amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do!
- I want to take one of Chelsea’s flower classes
- Happy Birthday Beck!
- We have friends living in Berlin for the next 3 years, so I’m definitely keeping this hotel in mind when we go visit
- I can’t wait to add some viburnum to my garden
- Dauphine Press just added a bunch of beautiful new styles and a cool newÂ “search by style” featureÂ to their website!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Wedding invitations inspired by the idea of French garden parties
- Nautical and travel-inspired party invitations
- Romantic watercolor and lace wedding invitations
- Lovely rustic letterpress wedding invitations
- Beautiful calligraphy from the talented Holly Hollon
- DIY Tutorial: Indigo Floral Wedding Invitations
- Congrats to the ladies of Antiquaria on their new letterpress wedding collection!
- Bright and colorful screen printed cards and prints
- Well Said Type: Harper Font
Check back soon for this weekâ€™s cocktail! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday!Â xoxo