Happy Friday everyone! We’re hoping to get our Christmas tree this weekend, and I can’t wait to see Sophie’s reaction to all the twinkling lights and ornaments! Decorating the tree is my very favorite holiday tradition, one that I can’t wait to share with Sophie once she’s a bit older. I’m also taking bets as to which of our cats will be the first to climb (and get stuck in) the tree. Ah, the holidays! But in the meantime…
Top Row: Newly acquired prints by Bowerbox and Gilah Press from last weekend’s Holiday Heap in Baltimore. Bottom Row: Pink peonies making me very happy (left); Sophie’s first ornament from Paloma’s Nest (right). All photos by me via Instagram.
…a few links for your weekend:
- Awesome new holiday rubber stamps from Yellow Owl Workshop
- Loving all the new holiday goodies from Shanna Murray
- The engraving process in action
- Pretty (and printable) calligraphy gift tags
- DIY snow globes – fun!
- These cardboard trees look like fun! Maybe next year when Sophie is toddling around…
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- More awesome holiday cards (check out the full round up here!)
- Erika + Andrew’s modern nautical wedding invitations
- Whimsical (and absolutely gorgeous illustrated wedding invitations from Mr. Boddington’s Studio
- Stationers! The entry deadline for the 25th annual Louie Awards is next week! Check out this year’s winners here.
- Pretty wrapping paper and gift tags for the holiday season
- Gorgeous calligraphy holiday cards for these newlyweds
- Sparkle and shine! Metallic inspiration for your day-of wedding stationery
- Beautiful calligraphy wedding invitations from Hazel Wonderland
- “Home Is Where The Heart Is” prints by Rocket Ink
- Feeling inspired by classic black and white
A big welcome to the newest members of the Designer Rolodex!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo