Happy Friday everyone! This week practically flew by for me – but we’ve been keeping busy behind the scenes with lots of baby-related projects, some of which I hope to share here soon! I finally started to feel tiny baby kicks a couple of weeks ago and they’ve been getting stronger ever since; it’s still so funny to look down and see my belly actually move from a particularly strong kick! This weekend I’m looking forward to a movie date with friends and picking a paint color for the nursery. But in the meantime…
Constellation Embroidery by Miniature Rhino
…a few links for your weekend!
- These illustrated portraits are so unbelievably cute
- Oh my. Mini ice cream cookie bowls!
- I love this bride’s stunning (and unusual) wedding gown
- Cute test tube wedding save the dates
- You are so loved
- You can now read Oh So Beautiful Paper on the Kindle!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- These modern woodland wedding invitations are so cool!
- The cutest little bow tie baby shower invitations
- Large scale rubber stamp invitations for a summer kick-off party!
- Western romance wedding invitations with a gorgeous lace pattern
- Beautiful calligraphy from the ladies of Primele
- Wedding invitations inspired by the Pacific Northwest
- Fun camping-inspired birthday party invitations
- A few card ideas for your favorite new graduate
A big welcome to the newest members of the Designer Rolodex!
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo