Whew! Â What a week… but I hope you’re all enjoying the coverage from the 2012 National Stationery Show so far! Â I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home, and hopefully giving a little care and attention to our poor neglected apartment and garden. Â But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Watch calligraphy in action (I’m completely in awe)
- I loved the sneak peek from Urbanic and Gus & Ruby of all the pretty mail stationery retailers receive before the National Stationery Show!
- Pretty printable table numbers from Hello!Lucky
- A new online modern calligraphy class
- Congrats to Letter + Lark on a beautiful new website!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Beautiful calligraphy from Nancy Hopkins Handlettering
- National Stationery Show 2012, Part 1: Alee and Press, Left Field Cards, Belle & Union, Sugar Paper, Wild Ink Press, Linda + Harriett, The Social Type
- National Stationery Show 2012, Part 2: Wildhorse Press, Fig. 2 Design Studio, Mr. Boddington’s Studio, Sycamore Street Press, Rifle Paper Co., Susy Jack*
- National Stationery Show 2012, Part 3: Two Paperdolls, Dingbat Press, Printerette Press, Fawnsberg, Dauphine Press, Fine Day Press, Page Stationery
- National Stationery Show 2012, Part 4: Rocket Ink, Pei Design, Pawling, Regional Assembly of Text, Jigsaw Graphics, Papillon Press, and The Permanent Collection
- National Stationery Show 2012, Part 5: Seattle’s Finest (Ilee, Orange Twist, and Tutta Lou), Ladies of Letterpress (including Seed House, Moglea, Shed Letterpress, and Fancy Seeing You Here), and Crow and Canary (including Enormous Champion, Paper + Cup, Gilah Press, Pie Bird Press, Red Cap Cards, and Two Trick Pony)
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Â Cocktail Fridays will be back this afternoon â€“ and we have a special cocktail just in time for Memorial Day weekend, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo