As I mentioned earlier, we’re in the middle of an incredible heatwave here in DC (and apparently half of the country). When my husband calls home each night from overseas, we definitely spend a good amount of time complaining about the heat in our respective locations – which makes most of our conversations pretty boring, actually. He comes home soon; we’re in the final stretch and just counting down the last few days. It feels so good to know that this will all be behind us very soon. Next week is shaping up to be a flurry of activity as I try to wrap up a few loose ends, thankfully most of it indoors. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- One of the most awesome wedding invitations I’ve seen in a long time.
- Gorgeous watercolor wedding invitations
- Congrats to our friends at Ruby & Willow on a pretty new website!
- Beautiful map pinwheels
- Thinking about exhibiting at the National Stationery Show? Claudia from Fig. 2 Design Studio is offering one lucky designer the chance to win a free NSS mentorship!
- Ooh, chevron stripes and gold foil – two of my favorite things in one save the date!
- A neat new shop full of pretty supplies
- Such a cool idea: viewmaster wedding invitations
- I’m loving this collection of fill in the blank cards
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Vintage-inspired invitations for a wedding in Italy
- Love these illustrated cards from Dear Hancock
- Know someone expecting? Here are some cards to welcome a new arrival.
- These baby shower invitations are so cute!
- Seriously cool red & white business cards
- Classic calligraphy wedding invitations
- DIY Tutorial: Custom embossed stationery
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credits: Alicia Block