Ah… the first week back after vacation is always a doozy, isn’t it? But even after racing to catch up from a week away, I’m so very glad to be back home. This weekend we’ll be watching the Stanley Cup playoffs and starting to make plans for the future nursery room. Yay! But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Scout’s Honor Co.
…a few links for your weekend!
- I love this sneak peek into the sketchbook of calligrapher Molly Jacques
- Remember Lucas’s adorable invitations? Check out his equally adorable birthday party!
- The 10 worst things to say to a stationer
- A seriously awesome paper quilting contest from Linda & Harriett
- Congrats to Duet Letterpress on a beautiful new website! (p.s. They’re celebrating with a sale. Use code LAUNCH2012 to take 12% off any readymade order in their Etsy shop. Ends today!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous watercolor ombre wedding invitations
- Sweet black + white stripe announcements for baby Felix!
- Illustrated letterpress invitations for a wedding in Arizona
- Floral fabric pocket birth announcements for baby Thalia
- Fresh + modern wedding invitations with gold foil and hot pink edge painting
- Beautiful wedding invitations from Blackbird Letterpress
- Make your office pretty with these mouse pads
- Some fun DIY projects for Western-inspired wedding details
- Also, a big thanks to Crane & Co. for featuring me on their blog this week!
That’s it for me this week! Cocktail Fridays will be back this afternoon – and we have a special cocktail just in time for Cinco de Mayo, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo