Hi everyone! I’m heading off for the long weekend – and crossing my fingers that we don’t run into too much traffic as we make our way north this afternoon. I’ll be back on Monday with a beautiful set of wedding invitations, holiday cards, and lots more. I hope you all have a wonderful and happy holiday weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- A beautiful new collection of letterpress calling cards
- Pretty notes of thankfulness (with a link to free printables!)
- Will you be my bridesmaid handkerchiefs
- Oooh, gift certificates for letterpress!
- I cannot WAIT to try this fun DIY project
- Our friends at Wiley Valentine are having a huge sale in their etsy shop from Friday to Monday. Just enter the coupon code “HOLIDAYPROMO40″ at checkout to receive 40% off your entire order!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Arley + Morgan’s awesome neon wedding invitations
- Gold, black, and white birth announcements for baby Owen
- Lesley + Chad’s accordion save the dates
- Pretty holiday goods from Shanna Murray
- 2011 holiday card round up, part 6!
- A fun DIY tutorial for rubber stamp holiday cards!
Graphic by me, the font is Belluccia