There was so much amazing stationery at the Summer 2015 NYNOW market – which means I have a ton of photos to share with you! Let’s start with a few quick highlights from Instagram before launching into bigger recaps!
1. Sapling Press always makes me laugh! You know you wish you could text your dog or cat.
3. Sweet cards from Oh, Hello Friend (can Danni please be our collective life coach?)
5. Block printed cards from Native Bear
6. Rifle Paper Co.
7. Emoji-inspired cards from Pistachio Press
9. City postcards from Albertine Press (they always give me a major case of wanderlust!)
10. Paula & Waffle
I’ve been in New York for a couple of days walking the Summer 2015 NYNOW market – and I’ve found so many things to share with you! I’ll be doing more round ups next week but in the meantime I thought I’d share a few favorites from the show (so far)!
1. An amazing gold wall hanging from Fail Jewelry
2. Cute new cards in matte champagne foil from Belle & Union!
3. The prettiest party supplies from My Little Day
4. My favorite so far – gorgeous feather candles in the most beautiful colors by Sono.Ei
5. Love this houseplant leaf print from Little Low Studio
6. The most amazing textiles from Bonnie & Neil
7. Gorgeous gem cutting boards from AHeirloom
8. Beautiful art prints and cards from Honey & Bloom
You can follow me on Instagram for more show finds in real time!
Back in March, Emily and I shared some thoughts on pre-trade show mailers along with some of our favorite mailers from the 2014 National Stationery Show. I shared this year’s mailers over on Instagram, but I thought I’d share them here, too, so that you all have them in one place! I put them in alphabetical order just for my own sanity – and I’m loving the range of design styles and formats reflected in the mailers for this year’s show!
A beautiful tropical laser cut mailer from Alexis Mattox Design (and how great is that pineapple envelope liner?!)
I loved Antiquaria‘s peach box mailer with a little sample notebook inside – and that beautiful wax seal!
After sharing more than 100 booths (!!) we’re wrapping up our coverage from this year’s National Stationery Show with one last recap. I can’t wait to do it all again next year!
Live Love Paper
Paper Bandit Press
Happy Monday everyone! We have a couple final recaps from the 2015 National Stationery Show today! First up – I always look forward to seeing the new exhibitors at the Ladies of Letterpress booth along with previous exhibitors that have moved into their own dedicated booths. Let’s start with the Ladies of Letterpress “alumni” at the show!
Ummm…. how GORGEOUS is that hand painted wall??
Love these botanical cards!
Noteworthy Paper & Press