How is it already time to talk about the holidays!? Here in New York City, holiday markets are setting up, subway stations are lined with an array of posters for this year’s Christmas-themed movies, and retailers are decking out their storefronts for the holiday season. Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, this is your gentle reminder to start thinking about how you want to share your holiday greetings with friends and family. In that spirit (yes, pun intended!), we gathered up some of the latest and greatest 2016 holiday cards. Whether you prefer to celebrate the season with confetti, gingerbread, or foliage, we’ve got you covered. Below is just a small selection of the vast array of holiday greeting card options – all non-denominational! – from some of our favorite stationers. – Shauna
1. The clever and most inclusive Mr. Boddington wants to wish you the very best of everything this holiday season.
2. Hello!Lucky offers location specific holiday greetings from New York City (as well as Washington D.C., Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, Texas, Boston and San Francisco).
3. Elegant script and foliage always make for a festive greeting (from Wild Hart Paper).
4. Nothing says fun more than confetti! Knot + Bow has got your personal snail mail party covered.
5. Warm things are the best things according to Gold Teeth Brooklyn.
6. Sugary snark from one of our perennial favorites, Ashkahn.
7. Modern typography and elegant line work from Brylo Studio.
8. Let’s not confuse the message – the holidays are all about eating and drinking according to Dear Hancock.
9. Even if you aren’t familiar with the intricacies of letterpress printing, you have to appreciate fine details of this Hammerpress card.
10. Saving my personal favorite for last – it’s just so cute! This pop-up greeting comes from The Museum of Modern Art.
We’ll be back later this week with more Christmas and holiday cards!