Happy Friday everyone! We spent last weekend visiting family in Upstate New York and basking in all the gorgeous fall foliage already on display up there. It was crisp and cool and glorious, the perfect weather for daily walks around the neighborhood. Between aunts and uncles, grandparents, and cousins, I barely get to see my girls during these family weekends – ha! Of course, one of my girls caught a bug from one of her cousins and is now camped out for a sick day on the couch. So I’m off to my mama nursing duties, but in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- How amazing is this brass coffee table??
- A fun and graphic way to decorate a pumpkin
- On being overwhelmed (sending all the love to my fellow overwhelmed moms)
- I think I just added Antartica to my must-visit list…
- I just bought one of these pretty necklaces
- Kids who cook (I so look forward to this!)
- This looks like a super cool kids toy – I’d even want to play with it!
- Totally in love with this lavender cocoon coat
- It’s the annual Bella Figura invitation sample sale!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The coolest rustic boho wood and copper foil wedding invitations
- Timeless black and white wedding invitations
- How to take feedback like a multi-vitamin
- Calligraphy inspiration from Vita Popov Studios
- Well Said Type: Sunshine Daisies Serif (a fun hand lettered serif font)
That’s it for us this week! Check back a bit later for a cocktail recipe (yay!) and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo