Happy Friday everyone! Such a short week, right? I know most of you are probably sad to see summer coming to a close, but I am SO EXCITED for Fall, you guys. I can’t wait to wear sweaters, switch from iced coffee to hot coffee, and be able to stand out in my back yard without getting bitten by mosquitos every five seconds. Soon! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- I’m feeling large scale dot patterns these days
- Such a pretty modern brass sconce
- Rainbow marble layer cake!!!
- How gorgeous is this cement planter?
- I want this entire living room
- I also really want this velvet chair – preferably one in each color!
- MAKE: Brie, Apple, and Bacon Quesadillas
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Modern gemstone copper foil wedding invitations with a deep and sophisticated color palette
- Inspired by unicorns!
- Nautical navy and gold foil wedding invitations
- Wedding Invitation 101: Wedding invitation wording and etiquette
- This week’s Well Said Type is a quote that goes straight to my own heart in the font Calder
That’s it for us this week! We’ll be back
later this afternoon on Monday with this week’s cocktail recipe – so check back for that! Have a fantastic weekend, and we’ll see you back here next week! xoxo