I’m heading out to spend the long holiday weekend with my family. Sophie’s first fireworks! And I’m looking forward to our annual tradition of visiting George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate on the Fourth of July. I wish you all a very happy Independence Day! I’ll be popping back in on Friday afternoon with a summer cocktail recipe, so check back for that in a couple of days! In the meantime…
Photo Credit: Scout’s Honor Co.
…a few links for your weekend!
- Fun + crafty Fourth of July projects from the team at Hello! Lucky
- Sparklers are so magical at weddings
- Love these tips for getting your child to open up (hint: don’t ask too many questions)
- Pretty picnic blankets
This (short) week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Introducing a brand new column all about pretty party paper goods! Our first post is inspired by a retro pool party.
- Beautiful screen printed invitations in kraft and coral!
- DIY Tutorial: Paper Fan Place Cards (so fun!)
- Loving the new collaboration between Smock and calligrapher Molly Jacques for their new wedding album
- Well Said Type: Scaramouche
- Stephanie + Jared’s modern Art Deco wedding save the dates
- Screen printed woodland invitations for a wedding in Lake Tahoe
- Pretty + Paper: Rustic Watercolor Inspiration
Happy Fourth of July everyone!