It’s time – I’m off to NYC for the National Stationery Show! Next week I’ll report back with the best of the best from the Javits Center – from booth design to new paper goods. I can’t wait! But in the meantime…
Photo Credits: Nevara
…a few links for your weekend!
- Don’t miss Audrey’s round up of the best NSS mail here and here (I’m a bit jealous that she received a few that I didn’t!)
- Good advice
- I’m in awe of the 3rd birthday party that Lisa planned for her son Lucas (p.s. See the invitations here!)
- This DIY painted tablecloth from Jordan is AMAZING
- It’s ambitious, but I kind of want to try this chandelier tutorial
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Katie’s rustic Italian-inspired calligraphy wedding stationery
- Well Said Type 17: Olive Hand Drawn Condensed Font
- Art Deco-inspired stationery for your wedding
- National Stationery Show Scavenger Hunt: BINGO!
- NSS Sneak Peeks! Sugar Paper, Wild Ink Press, 55 Hi’s, Moglea, Studio Carta, These Are Things, Smock, Fine Day Press, Brainstorm, Meant to Be Sent, Katharine Watson, Paper Lovely, The Social Type
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here for NSS recaps next week! xoxo
p.s. I’m looking for a couple of volunteers to help out with my annual Paper Party on Tuesday! If you live in the NYC area and can spare some time on Tuesday, please email me! I promise to send you home with lots of pretty paper!