Oh So Beautiful Paper accepts submissions from independent artists, graphic designers, calligraphers, stationers and invitation studios, photographers, and brides. I also welcome DIY submissions! Please read the full submission guidelines below before submitting your product or invitations for editorial consideration. Any submission that incorrectly spells the word stationery will be automatically rejected.
Oh So Beautiful Paper warmly welcomes submissions in the following areas:
- Wedding Invitations and Save the Dates
- Party Invitations (birthdays, showers, bar/bat mitzvahs, etc.)
- Birth Announcements
- Moving Announcements
- Business Cards
- General Stationery, Artwork, and Greeting Cards
- Holiday Cards + Calendars (please see below for our holiday editorial calendar)
Oh So Beautiful Paper does not accept the following for editorial consideration:
- Press Releases
- PDFs or digital mock ups
- Kickstarter campaigns
Exclusivity Requirements: Oh So Beautiful Paper is dedicated to showcasing fresh and original content, particularly features on custom design projects and real wedding invitations. Editorial priority will be given to products or designs submitted exclusively to Oh So Beautiful Paper. Please indicate in your e-mail if your submission is currently awaiting decision from another blog or media outlet. Oh So Beautiful Paper reserves the right to reject submissions that have already been submitted or featured elsewhere. If your submission is accepted for publication, I ask that you allow a minimum of one week after publication before submitting your design for publication on another blog. Exclusivity requirements do not apply to seasonal stationery products such as holiday cards and calendars.
If you think your product or service would suit the Oh So Beautiful Paper audience, please email me with the information and images requested below.
General Submission Guidelines
- A minimum of 5-8 attached images.
- All images should be low resolution (72 dpi) and 800 pixels along the longest edge, less than 500K per image.
- Please include a link to your website/shop, as well as a short description of your company.
- If submitting a specific custom project/design, please include information regarding the inspiration for that design for inclusion with the blog feature.
Custom Invitations, Save the Dates, and Announcements
- 8-10 photographs of a specific project, including at least one photo of the entire invitation suite or project assembled together and detail shots of unique design elements.
- The name and website of any design or print studios that you worked with during the production process, if applicable.
- A description, typically 1 or 2 paragraphs but can be longer if you so desire, describing the inspiration behind the design and any relevant information about the production process. Please also include any photographs, along with source information, that helped inspire your invitations, so that other brides can see how you translated your inspiration into a successful design.
- Important: Photos must be of good quality and should be taken using natural or professional light to allow for the best possible photographs. Any blurry, out of focus, or grainy photos will be rejected. Oh So Beautiful Paper reserves the right to request photo re-shoots if necessary prior to any editorial features. We do not accept watermarked images.
- If submitting photos taken by a professional photographer, please confirm in your e-mail that you have approval from the photographer (as the copyright holder for the images) to submit the photographs for blog publication.
Designer Rolodex Submissions
The Designer Rolodex is a curated, invitation-only directory of wedding invitation designers. You can find more information and an application link right here.
Holiday Editorial Calendar
Oh So Beautiful Paper currently does seasonal features on the following products: calendars and planners, holiday and new year cards, valentine’s day cards, mother’s day cards, father’s day cards, and halloween cards. Designers are welcome to submit their products for consideration in these round-ups. Normal image guidelines apply; please submit one photo of each holiday card. Please submit cards at least one month prior to the actual holiday (e.g. Valentine’s Day cards should be submitted no later than early January). I accept Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year’s card submissions beginning in mid-October. For calendars, please submit up to 3 images of each calendar. I accept calendar submissions for the following year beginning in August. Please note, you MUST have an online shop where my readers can purchase your cards. If you are a wholesale-only company, please provide a link to an online retailer where your products may be purchased.
Oh So Beautiful Paper currently does not offer paid editorial coverage. For our full editorial policy, please visit my policies page. If you are interested in advertising on Oh So Beautiful Paper, please click here for to request a copy of our ad rates.
I will contact you for further information if necessary. Thank you!
Have you previously been featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper? Feel free to download one of our badges here!