Oh So Beautiful Paper accepts submissions from independent artists, graphic designers, calligraphers, stationers and invitation studios, photographers, and brides. I also welcome DIY submissions! Please read the full submission guidelines below before submitting your product or invitations for editorial consideration. Any submission that incorrectly spells the word stationery will be automatically rejected.
IMPORTANT: Due to the high volume of submissions, we are currently unable to respond with regrets for general submissions (greeting cards, shop updates, etc.). For custom design or exclusive submissions, we will notify you of our decision at our earliest opportunity. Due to the high volume of email and submissions, we ask that you please do not send follow-up emails regarding the status of your submission. If necessary, we will contact you for additional information regarding your submission. Important: Please limit custom project submissions to one (1) project per email and a total of three (3) submissions at any one time.
Oh So Beautiful Paper warmly welcomes submissions in the following areas:
- Wedding Invitations and Save the Dates
- Party Invitations (birthdays, showers, bar/bat mitzvahs, etc.)
- Baby Announcements
- Moving Announcements
- Business Cards
- General Stationery, Artwork, and Greeting Cards
- Holiday Cards + Calendars (please see below for our holiday editorial calendar)
Oh So Beautiful Paper does not accept the following for editorial consideration:
- Press Releases
- PDFs or digital mock ups
- Kickstarter campaigns
Exclusivity Requirements: Oh So Beautiful Paper is dedicated to showcasing fresh and original content, particularly features on custom design projects and real wedding invitations. Editorial priority will be given to products or designs submitted exclusively to Oh So Beautiful Paper. Please indicate in your e-mail if your submission is currently awaiting decision from another blog or media outlet. Oh So Beautiful Paper reserves the right to reject submissions that have already been submitted or featured elsewhere. If your submission is accepted for publication, please allow a minimum of one week after publication before submitting your design for publication on another blog. Exclusivity requirements do not apply to seasonal stationery products such as holiday cards and calendars.
If you think your product or service would suit the Oh So Beautiful Paper audience, please email me with the information and images requested below.
General Submission Guidelines
- A minimum of 5-8 attached images. Do not send links to Google drive, dropbox folders, or online shops or galleries.
- All images should be low resolution (72 dpi) and 600 pixels wide, less than 750K per image.
- Please include a link to your website/shop, as well as a short description of your company.
Custom Design Submissions (Wedding/Party Invitations, Save the Dates, Baby Announcements, etc.)
- Please submit ONE custom design project per email. We regret that we are unable to “preview” submissions to Oh So Beautiful Paper. Any incomplete submissions may be bounced for any missing information or rejected completely.
- 8-10 attached images of a specific project, including at least one photo of the entire invitation suite or project assembled together and detail shots of unique design elements. Do not send links to Google drive, dropbox folders, or online galleries.
- All images should be low resolution (72 dpi) and 600 pixels wide.
- The name and website of any design or print studios that you worked with during the production process, if applicable.
- A description, typically 1 or 2 paragraphs but can be longer if you so desire, describing the inspiration behind the design and any relevant information about the production process.
- Important: Photos must be of good quality and should be taken using natural or professional light to allow for the best possible photographs. Any blurry, out of focus, or grainy photos will be rejected. Oh So Beautiful Paper reserves the right to request photo re-shoots if necessary prior to any editorial features. We do not accept watermarked images.
- If submitting photos taken by a professional photographer, please confirm in your e-mail that you have approval from the photographer (as the copyright holder for the images) to submit the photographs for blog publication.
Designer Rolodex Submissions
The Designer Rolodex is a curated, invitation-only directory of wedding invitation designers. You can find more information and an application link right here.
Holiday Editorial Calendar
Oh So Beautiful Paper currently does seasonal features on the following products: calendars and planners, holiday and new year cards, valentine’s day cards, mother’s day cards, father’s day cards, and halloween cards. Designers are welcome to submit their products for consideration in these round-ups. Normal image guidelines apply; please submit one photo of each holiday card.
Please submit cards 1-2 months prior to the actual holiday (e.g. Valentine’s Day cards should be submitted no later than early January). I accept Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year’s card submissions beginning in mid-October. I accept calendar submissions for the following year beginning in August.
Please note, you MUST have an online shop where my readers can purchase your cards. If you are a wholesale-only company, please provide a link to an online retailer where your products may be purchased.
Note: Oh So Beautiful Paper reserves the right to edit any photos submitted for editorial consideration, including but not limited to: cropping, re-sizing, brightening, and hue/saturation adjustments. Oh So Beautiful Paper also reserves the right to edit descriptive text submitted for editorial consideration, including but not limited to spelling and grammar corrections.
Have you previously been featured on Oh So Beautiful Paper? Feel free to download one of our badges here!