Happy Friday everyone – and a very happy Mother's Day weekend! I'm just about counting down the remaining seconds of the day, since my husband comes back from his trip tomorrow! I can't wait to go pick him up from the airport. I made lots of progress and changes to our apartment during my mom's visit last weekend (I promise, I will share photos as soon as I'm finished!), but I'm leaving it all as a big surprise for my husband – and I'm so curious to see the expression on his face when he walks through the door. I wonder if he'll notice everything right away? Probably not. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Did you remember to send your Mother's Day cards? If not, try one of these two printable cards
- I'm so excited about Jen's new shop!
- This print is really cool
- I'd love to take a vacation right here
- Silhouette and diecut Save the Dates
- My treat for myself this week – this screenprinted poster (via seesaw)
- Gorgeous blind impression pattern on this wedding invitation
That's it for me this week. I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday!