Happy Friday everyone! Today marks a big milestone – Sophie’s first day at preschool! Sophie has been in daycare since just after her first birthday, which after a rough transition period turned out to be an amazing experience for our entire family. She had some fantastic teachers and made her first real friends there, so we’re all feeling pretty emotional with this transition. But I keep telling myself that we’re not really saying goodbye since Alice will hopefully start at the same daycare soon. And we’re feeling good about Sophie’s preschool – we like her teachers and have already met some of the other kids in her class. My big girl is growing up so fast! Can we just ask the world to stop turning for a bit please? Well, in the meantime…
Photo by Gossamer Vintage via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Everything you need to know about calligraphy pen holders
- What to put on your wedding website
- Adding this beautiful watercolor peony print to my wishlist
- Gorgeous marble print flats! And I love these gold ballet flats for fall!
- Love this moving interview with Stephen Colbert – particularly his thoughts on joy, gratitude, and learning to love the bomb
- My favorite pin of the week (we’re planning some updates to our backyard and this looks so cozy!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- My latest collections over at eBay – favorite paper props and photography equipment essentials – and some paper styling tips!
- Quick Pick: The Adventures Of
- Stationery highlights from the Summer 2015 NYNOW market: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- This week’s Well Said Type in the modern geometric typeface Noyh
- More (non-stationery) highlights from NYNOW