Happy Friday everyone! This summer is flying by crazy fast – this week in particular felt like it went by in two seconds. I’m hoping time will slow down just a teensy wee bit in August? I need a bit more time before September (and baby #2) roll around – aaah! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Love this DIY baby keepsake box!
- PSA: Useful postage guidelines
- No one does pattern better than Marimekko!
- Smock is having a big sale on flat printed cards – 20% off through Monday!
- New on my Summer List: Try all of these DC-area ice cream spots (Jubilee Ice Cream is at the top of my list)
- Our friend Dinara Mirtalipova is producing a line of her beautiful illustrated kitchen towels!
- MAKE: Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Rolls
- My favorite pin of the week
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous hand painted wedding invitation inspiration
- Wedding invitations inspired by embroidery and millinery details
- These might be the cutest custom rubber stamps ever (pineapples and donuts!)
- Envelope inspiration: calligraphy + vintage stamps
- Modern teal + gold leaf bachelorette party itineraries
- Beautiful pink letterpress wedding invitations
- Sweet polka dot baby shower invitations
- Sharing my dream of a bathroom renovation!
- Well Said Type: True North
- Our latest post for the Food Network blog is all about hot sauce
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo