This might just be my favorite NSS 2015 sneak peek yet! Meg from Belle & Union sent over a few of her newest offerings – everything from a genius new recipe greeting card series, to the most adorable pencil bag EVER, to letterpress journals, to cake toppers and pie picks! Meg also has some special goodies for the holidays, including new gift wrap, laser cut holiday garnishes (perfect for adorning presents or the tree!), and a holiday tea towel!
Seriously – how adorable is this pencil bag?!?
Photo Credits: Belle & Union
I finished wrapping our holiday gifts over the weekend. A quick glance at my gift wrap stash revealed that I was pretty much out of gift tags (!!), which led to a frantic search to find something that I could download and print at home. Bailey and Emma from Antiquaria shared a beautiful illustrated gift tag last week, but I thought I’d share the results of my search with all of you today in case you’re also on the hunt for some last minute gift tag options!
1. A Fabulous Fete
2. Eat Drink Chic
3. Coco + Mingo for Verily Mag
5. Shauna Lynn Illustration
6. Belinda Love Lee
7. Jasmine Dowling for A Pair and A Spare
8. Creative Index
9. Bright Room Studio
And of course – don’t forget about these illustrated gift tags from our very own Antiquaria right here!
Can you believe Christmas is almost here? At the Antiquaria design studio, we’ve been busily crafting gifts for our loved ones and wrapping them with care. Emma made these adorable hand drawn gift tags for us to use this year and we thought it would be the perfect download to share with all of you! We wish you a holiday season full of love and cheer (and beautifully wrapped packages). Cheers! –Bailey and Emma of Antiquaria
Download the printable PDF here and print it out on card stock (we chose fun colors like coral and kraft). Simply cut the cards out along the dotted lines, add a hole with a hole-punch, and voila – your gifts are all dolled up!
Please note that the designs in this tutorial are © Antiquaria and intended for personal, non-commercial use only.
Photography by Antiquaria for Oh So Beautiful Paper
I’m a big fan of beautiful gift wrap, gift tags, and ribbon any time of year – but especially during the holidays! I keep track of my favorite gift wrap materials throughout the year right here, but today I’m rounding up a few favorites for the holiday season!
1. Knot + Bow newsprint gift wrap (this pattern in collaboration with Linda & Harriett)
2. Sugar Paper colorful gift wrap and tags!
3. Angela Liguori’s loose weave metallic ribbon provides the perfect amount of sparkle
4. Moglea watercolor tags + gift wrap
5. Linda & Harriett gift tags
6. Minted gift wrap (love this pattern!)
7. Sycamore Street Press indigo gift wrap (also available in stripes!)
8. The most gorgeous plant dyed silk ribbon from Silk & Willow
9. Metallic marbled gift wrap from Anthropologie
10. Brainstorm screen printed sun moon and stars gift wrap
More gift wrap and tags right here! And I’m also still loving the selections from last year’s highlight!