Over the past few weeks I’ve developed a major thing for ceramics. I’ve always had a soft spot for pretty plates and mugs, but as I’ve discovered more independent artists making hand crafted ceramic goods that soft spot has grown into a full on obsession. Their Instagram accounts also tend to be some of my favorites, fueling the OMG I have to have that right now please feelings even further. Today I thought I’d highlight a few favorites!
Paper & Clay: Shop | Instagram
The Object Enthusiast: Shop | Instagram
Suite One Studio: Shop | Instagram
Honeycomb Studio: Shop | Instagram
Bailey Doesn’t Bark: Shop | Instagram
Pigeon Toe: Shop | Instagram
Redraven: Shop | Instagram
Three Potato Four released these fantastic GoodLife key tags a few months ago, and I’ve been kind of obsessed ever since – how great is the Penpal Society tag?!?! These key tags would be a fun gift idea or just a creative way to dress up a spare set of keys for house guests!
More over at Three Potato Four!
I used to do these kinds of posts all the time back in the day – and I kind of miss them! So today I thought I’d share a few of the things are inspiring me these days or that have caught my eye over the last couple of weeks:
1. Mini copper planters from Julia Kostreva
2. These DIY printable party invitations from Martha Stewart are an oldie but a goodie – and so perfect for summer!
3. Cantaloupe-Basil Granita
4. Tilly baguette leather clutch with scallop detail by Matine
5. This scallop necklace is so pretty (and I apparently have a thing for scallop details these days)
6. We have this amazing ship kite from Haptic Lab in white in Sophie’s room and we LOVE it! It’s made by artisans in Bali from locally-sourced bamboo and nylon – but I also love the canary yellow version!
Flowers are my second love (after stationery, of course), and fresh flowers can make all the difference during dark and dreary winter. I’m always on the hunt for beautiful vessels to hold small arrangements. I can’t get over the stunning vases and ring dishes from The Object Enthusiast – each one is more beautiful than the last!
Lots more over at The Object Enthusiast right here!
Photo Credits: The Object Enthusiast