Lilac and other pastels are generally lumped into the category of “spring” colors – but I love lilac for fall! And lilac is especially pretty when paired with deep navy blue or pale peach, don’t you think?
1. Lilac and disco ear buddies from Ban.do
2. Lilac leather clutch from Baggu
3. Lilac color twist wool ribbon from Knot + Bow
4. Our Heiday
5. Ring dish from Redraven Studios
6. Sandals from ASOS
I’m having a MAJOR pom pom moment these days. It’s not like pom poms ever go out of style – especially when it comes to curtains and blankets – but I really just want to put pom poms on all. the. things. Baskets? Yes! Shoes? Yes! Here are a few current pom pom favorites!
1. Blabla mobile
2. Eliza Gran Studio baskets
3. Moroccan pom pom blanket
4. Proud Mary pom pom throw (and pillow!)
5. ASOS sandals
6. LEIF Striped Pom Pom Pillow
Perhaps I’ve gone completely off the deep end, but I’m completely gaga for the iridescent thing happening everywhere right now. From holographic metallic foil and leather to straight up opalescent shimmer, if it shines and has a subtle rainbow glow to it, I’m 100% on board. Iridescence is best done in small doses, which is probably why it works so well in stationery form, but iridescent balloons and garlands would also be a fun addition to a party!
1. Baggu Hologram Wallet
2. Ban.do Mobile Charger (in Disco)
3. Lionheart Prints Totes My Fave Hologram Foil Card
4. Holographic Moon Balloon
5. Iridescent Fringe Garland
6. The Social Type Killin’ It Gold Hologram Foil Notepad
7. Ashkahn Thank You For Existing Silver Hologram Foil Card
8. Vintage Iridescent Cocktail Glasses
p.s. You can find more iridescent favorites and inspiration right here!
Pineapples, watermelons, and flamingos all had a very large presence at last year’s National Stationery Show, but this year I’m expecting an explosion of tropical foliage! From palm fronds to philodendron leaves to banana leaves – I just can’t get enough!
1. Hartland Brooklyn
2. Kertis gold + silver leaf pattern leather clutch
3. Ferme à Papier palm triangle note pad
4. Antiquaria Mahalo card
5. The Aestate banana leaves watercolor print
6. Philodendron leaf pillow
I love flamingos as much as the next girl – but I think swans are getting ready for a moment in the spotlight, don’t you?
1. Swan card by Hello!Lucky
2. Ceramic paperweight by Xenia Taler
3. Sweater by Virginia Johnson
4. Wedding card by Banquet Workshop
5. Swan Lake wallpaper by Osborne & Little
6. Sleeping Swan Pillow by Mini Bohème