Happy Friday everyone! Since we usually travel for the Thanksgiving holiday, we’re just now getting our Christmas decorations out and getting our home into the holiday spirit. Alice still has no idea what all the fuss is really about, but Sophie is so excited to decorate! We’re getting our Christmas tree this afternoon from a fundraiser at Sophie’s school, and I’m sure we’ll spend the rest of the night stringing lights and hanging ornaments. With a two year old and four year old in the house, I finally bought a set of shatterproof ornaments and will set our breakable glass ornaments aside for a few years. I’ll be sure to share our tree on Instagram later tonight or tomorrow! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- DID YOU SEE THESE DISCO BALL TREES??? I’m obsessed.
- How cute are these mini honeycomb ornament cupcake toppers??
- Literally EVERYTHING you need to know about paper for letterpress printing
- Loving this DIY cork tile holiday card display
- I bet this mixed eucalyptus wreath smells sooooooo good
- This family is foregoing Christmas gifts to buy and drive a truck to Standing Rock
- This sweater looks so comfy – and it has embroidered confetti!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- New illustrated phone and computer wallpapers for December!
- Eleven of my favorite independent boutiques and stationery stores across the country, where you can shop small and find really unique products this holiday season
- Plus, a few ideas for meaningful personalized and photo holiday gifts
- The first two installments of our 2016 Holiday Card round up! Part 1 and Part 2
- Whimsical gold foil calligraphy wedding invitations
- Eclectic geometric jewel tone wedding invitations
- Classic gray and French blue letterpress wedding invitations
That’s it for us this week! Have a fabulous weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo