Yay Friday! Do you all have fun pre-Halloween plans this weekend? Our neighborhood is hosting a big Halloween block party for all the kids in the area tonight, but official trick or treating is always on Halloween proper in DC, so we’ll have to wait until Monday for that. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Loving these new linking balloons! Such a fun party addition.
- I need to find a spot in my house for this gorgeous copper mirror
- These DIY paint splatter favor bags are so chic!
- A comfy everyday t-shirt with a fun peplum detail
- Good advice
- Joni made the CUTEST Halloween trick or treating bags for her girls
- I’m adding these rose gold boots to Sophie’s winter wardrobe
- MAKE: Brisket Breakfast Biscuits
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DIY iridescent pumpkins (you can totally make them this weekend!)
- Absolutely stunning black and white foil stamp calligraphy wedding invitations with marbled envelope liners
- Retro coral and olive green Palm Springs wedding invitations
- Add a dark porter beer to your whiskey sour!
- Navy and white Mediterranean-inspired wedding invitations
- Brick + Mortar: How to get feedback from retailers
- This week’s Well Said Type in the whimsical Pistachio Serif
- Fun printable Halloween treat bags with a few favorite Halloween puns and phrases
That’s it for us this week! Check back a bit later for a cocktail recipe (yay!) and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo