Happy Friday everyone! And happy first week of Autumn! Are things starting to cool off where you are? It still feels like summer here in DC during the day, with wonderful cool evenings and the most gorgeous sunsets. I’m looking forward to diving into some Fall and Halloween projects over the next few weeks! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- This Netflix documentary about Syria just breaks my heart. I can’t stop thinking about the children and the babies. It also breaks my heart that we’re continuing to allow this to happen, over and over and over…
- Love this idea: celebrating all the important moments
- Totally obsessed with this marble and brass console table
- How cute are these little pumpkin ghost cakes?
- I just added a couple of outdoor rugs to our patio, but I could use one more – this one is pretty high up on my list
- This is a fun DIY: a rope and cork trivet
- MAKE: Garlic roasted chicken with caramelized figs and onions
- DC-area friends! My amazingly talented friend Michele of Meant to Be Calligraphy just posted new dates for her wonderful calligraphy workshops!
- A sneak peek of the Before and After of our bathroom remodel was on Apartment Therapy yesterday! I’ll be sharing the full details here early next week!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Brush lettered gold foil and navy wedding invitations
- Fun and whimsical Moonrise Kingdom-inspired wedding invitations
- Creative wedding guestbook ideas
- Everything you need to know about addressing and mailing wedding invitations
- The cutest illustrated fox and flower birthday party invitations
That’s it for us this week! Check back this afternoon for a brand new Sangria cocktail recipe! Have a fantastic weekend, and we’ll see you back here next week! xoxo