Somehow I blinked and we’re already halfway through January! So, if you’re like me and trying to get ahead of the curve once and for all, it’s time to get serious about a planner! Not just a weekly desk jotter, which are super helpful and will be addressed in another post, but a real deal planner that actually forces you to think and plan ahead. I shared a few favorite 2016 planners back in July, so I figured it was high time to share a few more!
1. Ferme à Papier has some wonderful pocket-sized weekly planners with several fantastic cover options! I’m loving this palm print and the marbled cover options.
2. The gorgeous spiral bound 12-month planner from One Canoe Two has three different cover options, each with gold foil text!
3. The Get To Work Book is a goal setting workbook and daily planner made with small business owners in mind, with plenty of space for notes and brainstorming and twelve motivational text prints that can be removed from the book. And it’s Sharpie tolerant!
4. This gorgeous casebound planner from Snow & Graham features a navy faux leather cover with gold floral detail, not to mention weekly and monthly pages, spaces for notes, and a yearly overview section.
5. + 6. Julia Kostreva‘s daily planners always have the most beautiful minimalist cover designs! There are twelve gorgeous covers to choose from this year, each with gold foil details.
7. The spiral bound monthly planner from Sugar & Type comes jam packed with a monthly overview for each month, plus a weekly list for goals, to do lists, budget pages, and meal planning lists. She even offers access to free printables after purchase.
8. This pretty pink (!!) 5″ x 8″ planner notebook from Icey Designs features monthly and weekly planning pages, along with goal setting pages and an end of the year to-do list.
p.s. More 2016 planners right here!