Happy Halloween weekend everyone! Today is the annual Halloween parade at Sophie’s daycare – and if you haven’t ever seen dozens of babies and toddlers in full costume all in the same place, well, it’s pretty much the cutest thing ever. This year, Sophie will be rocking a homemade costume of sorts: she’ll be a snail, which is just about the extent of my limits with a newborn at home. We don’t get many trick-or-treaters on our street, so we’ll be hanging out with friends and their adorable daughter tonight to help them pass out candy. Best of both worlds! But in the meantime…
Photo by Shannon Kirsten
…a few links for your weekend!
- Such gorgeous jewelry!
- Loved this week’s installment of She’s So Boss – Shauna from Forage really is just the coolest ever
- I’m super excited about the new fabrics from Minted
- A beautiful modern take on a classic French twist
- MAKE: Gluten-free cardamom coffee cake
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Wedding invitations inspired by the title page of an antique book
- Modern and rustic wood veneer wedding invitations
- Loving the new crafting book Make + Give!
- A gorgeous DIY tutorial for a destination wedding: vintage map save the dates!
- Love all the rubber-dipped wood pieces from Wind & Willow Home
- Don’t forget to enter to win a free Craftsy scrapbooking class!
- Well Said Type: Local Market
- Sweet storybook baby shower invitations
- Harley’s modern birth announcements – complete with gold wire!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo