Oh man you guys, this was a rough week. As I mentioned last week, Sophie came down with a bug, which a few days later morphed into a double ear infection and lower chest infection. We have one sad little toddler on our hands, which has resulted in several sleepless nights and two exhausted parents. I struggle during weeks like this: days that feel like a slog behind the scenes while trying to push forward and share pretty things for all of you to enjoy. I want to share the good and the bad here, but when things get tough (and especially when I’m feeling wiped out) it often feels easier to be quiet and wait for the storm to pass. I’m also way overdue for a Sophie update and a general life update, but that will have to wait for next week when I hopefully have a bit more energy. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- How stunning is this paper flower Easter centerpiece?!?
- Love this simple olive branch garland for summer parties
- This DIY shoe organizer is beyond genius for small spaces (like mine!)
- The cutest pop up messages
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Floral and kraft paper invitations for a destination wedding in Greece!
- Mother’s Day is coming up! Check out my first Mother’s Day card round up (more to come next week!)
- Modern chic wedding invitations – with pops of neon pink!
- So much pretty in the Moglea spring collection
- Sophisticated (and adorable) ikat baby shower invitations
- Well Said Type: Bookeyed Martin
- Colorful Cinco de Mayo wedding invitations
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo