Happy Friday everyone! It’s really starting to feel like winter here in DC, with bare trees and some seriously chilly nights. And Thanksgiving is just around the corner! I have something fun and Thanksgiving-related planned for you all early next week – so don’t forget to check in before traveling to spend the holiday with family! Oh – and definitely don’t forget to enter the holiday giveaway from Minted! But in the meantime…
Photo by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Ideas for garnishing your Thanksgiving turkey platter
- Everything hexagon!
- Using mayonnaise to treat water stains. Who knew?!?
- Being ourselves
- I’d love to have a secret garden
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Foil holiday cards from Minted – and a huge giveaway!
- A campaign-inspired baby shower and the beautiful shower invitations
- Gorgeous hand lettered NYC wedding invitations
- Loving the new Rotolino greetings collection from Angela Liguori
- Romantic floral wedding invitations
- Modern black and white moving announcements
- Wedding invitations inspired by an airplane boarding pass
- Well Said Type: String
- DIY Tutorial: save the dates using paper clay and a rubber stamp!
- Feeling inspired by rose gold
- Rosie’s illustrated graduation announcements
- One last round up of 2014 calendars
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo