Whew! From a less-than-24-hour trip to New York on Tuesday (more on that next week) to a photo shoot yesterday for a special upcoming project, not to mention preparing for our big move in less than two weeks, it’s been a whirlwind of a week! Also, Sophie turned SIX MONTHS OLD! I can’t believe how fast her first year is flying by, and right now we’re just trying to soak up every second. This weekend will be filled with packing, packing, and more packing, but we’re also hoping to enjoy some of the wonderful spring weather that has been peeking through lately. But in the meantime…
Photos by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Congratulations to my friend Janice on the launch of her new e-book: The Elegant At-Home Wedding
- My new Bella Figura Trendsetter picks are now available! Check out my Whimsical sample pack, which is on sale for only $5 until March 18! (100% of the profits help the planet)
- I’m totally borrowing this balloon idea from Angela when Sophie turns one year old
- Happy wife, happy life (ha!)
- Remember Sabrina + John’s gorgeous invitations? Check out their wedding here!
- Letterpress canning labels!
- Contribute to help cure childhood cancer with P.S. I Adore You
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Totally awesome DVD + letterpress save the dates
- Emily’s whimsical typography baby announcements
- Constellation wedding invitations inspired by the ceiling of Grand Central Station
- Adorable Southern charm baby shower invitations
- I love these bright + colorful illustrated wedding invitations!
- Baby shower invitations inspired by fly fishing
- Beautiful Art Deco-inspired wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: PaperCute
- Rustic magnolia wedding invitations
- Pretty file folders to make organizing a MUCH more pleasant experience
- A fun DIY save the date tutorial on wood veneer!
- Our latest post for FN Dish: Stationery for beer lovers!
We have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
p.s. Stationer friends! Save the dates for this year’s Paper Party during the week of the National Stationery Show went out earlier this week. If you’ll be exhibiting at the Stationery Show, attending as a retailer, or will otherwise be in NYC that week and would like to attend the party, please email us to be added to the invitation list!