Happy Friday everyone – and yay for a long weekend! I hope you all had a nice Valentine’s Day. Sadly, my husband was on a late night shift this week, so there wasn’t much celebrating over here. Hopefully we’ll find some time to do something nice this weekend instead. We’ve had a few glimpses of spring here in DC this past week, which has me so so so excited for the real thing to arrive soon! Last year I was so overwhelmed with first trimester sickness that I was barely able to enjoy my favorite season, but this year I’m so excited to introduce Sophie to our favorite spring activities (like visiting Dumbarton Oaks and the National Arboretum). But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Maple & Belmont
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love these DIY botanical escort cards
- What what what? Wooden legos?!? WANT!!
- Beautiful prints
- I’d love to put bunk beds in Sophie’s room someday
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- These 3D decoder surprise wedding invitations are so awesome
- Sweet + simple illustrated wedding invitations
- Tie a string save the dates! So cute!
- Beautiful modern black + white letterpress business cards
- Silhouette birth announcements for twins!
- Pretty stationery deserves pretty pens + pencils!
- Know any newly-engaged couples? Send congratulations with one of these cards!
- Rustic woodland-inspired baby shower invitations
- Sweet baby announcements for a tiny (future) fisherman
- Informal illustrated letterpress wedding invitations
Also, there a LOT of new Designer Rolodex members to welcome!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you enjoy your long President’s Day weekend and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday! xoxo