I’m beginning to suspect that I’m coming down with a case of the winter blues, which definitely isn’t helped by the lack of progress in our house hunt. So I’m actually really excited to break up our routine this weekend – we’re heading to New York City for a few days! My husband and Sophie are coming along, so I’ll be attending the New York International Gift Fair and serving as a judge for the Louie Awards during the day and then meeting back up with them later in the afternoon. We’re taking the train (my favorite way to travel from DC to NYC), so right now I’m trying to figure out how on earth I’m going to fit all of our clothes and baby gear into a reasonable amount of luggage. Next week I’ll report back with some of my favorites from NYIGF! But in the meantime…
You’re My Favorite card by Tabletop Made
…a few links for your weekend!
- A handmade Valentine’s Day card swap!
- This paper scroll wall is ah-mazing
- I’m loving these earrings
- Pretty graphic tote bags
- Are any of you going to the Martha Stewart Wedding Party this Sunday in NYC?
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- More awesome Valentine’s Day cards
- Cute pink + gold foil wedding invitations (with a sweet heart-shaped rsvp card!)
- A fun polka dot + watercolor DIY tutorial
- Art Deco-inspired invitations for a 40th wedding anniversary party
- Well Said Type: Trend Sans
- Incorporate animal motifs into your wedding stationery
- Quick pick: Ink Meets Paper
- Don’t forget! Today is the last day to enter the calligraphy address stamp giveaway from Kathryn Murray Calligraphy!
- Thank you to everyone who filled out the reader survey! It’s still open here if you have a moment!
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo