Happy Friday everyone! So, we managed to get our tree and string lights… and haven’t made an ounce of progress since. I actually kind of love the look of our minimalist tree. This week Sophie turned 3 months old and my husband and I celebrated our 7-year dating anniversary by hiring a babysitter and going out to dinner alone for the first time in three months. We went to a new semi-secret restaurant in our neighborhood – very good food, but definitely not baby appropriate. Sophie handled the whole thing so well, I’m already looking forward to our next date night out! But in the meantime…
Photos by me, via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Great gift idea: a stationery subscription that also supports animal rescue and welfare organizations
- A cool new font from Great Lakes Lettering
- These and these sound absolutely DELICIOUS
- A great round up of holiday printables
- Boston folks! Albertine Press is having a holiday open house with paper and chocolate – what could be better?
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- These watercolor + letterpress wedding invitations are so lovely
- Beautiful modern seaside wedding invitations
- Our last holiday card round up post of the season!
- Rustic floral wood veneer wedding invitations
- This letterpress graphic novel is sooooo cool!
- Gorgeous calligraphy + lasercut menus from Neither Snow
- Send funny birthday wishes with one of these snarky birthday cards
- Pretty bookends for your office or home library
- Lovely prints from Sarah + Bendrix
- Oh So Beautiful Paper on FN Dish: Paper-inspired gifts for foodies
- And here are a few gift ides for all paperistas
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo