I can’t believe my sweet little girl is almost a month old already! Introducing Sophie Beatrice. The past few weeks have been a sleep-deprived blur getting to know this brand new person and trying to figure out this whole parenting thing, but I’m sure it goes without saying that we’re completely over the moon and in love with our beautiful baby.
Photo by me via Instagram (@beautifulpaper)
I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things – and there’s so much beautiful paper that I can’t wait to share with all of you, from Halloween cards and invitations to more gorgeous calligraphy and wedding invitations. But first, a huge thank you and lots of big hugs to the fabulous guest contributors who helped fill in over the past few weeks – Samantha and Whitney of Gus & Ruby Letterpress, Annemarie from Scout’s Honor Co., and Shauna from Forage Haberdashery – and Kelly, my amazing contributing editor, who helped keep everything running smoothly while I was away. A million times thank you to you all!
Since I haven’t been able to do my normal Friday posts for a few weeks, I thought I’d start off with a few favorite links from the last month:
- DIY copper foil cards – fun!
- Tips for designing specifically for letterpress printing from Sycamore Street Press
- Beautiful fall flower arrangements
- Eee! Spoonflower is now offering custom wallpaper and decals!
- Gorgeous calligraphy from Neither Snow + new wedding and social stationery from Mr. Boddington
- Seriously cute letterpress birth announcements and hand painted baby announcements by Moglea
- Pumpkin whoopie pies. YUM!
- Enjoy 30% off all holiday cards in the Wiley Valentine etsy shop using promo code HOLIDAY30 through November 16
- Lion in the Sun is offering 20% off custom holiday cards (including the PostScript Brooklyn collection) through November 1
- Duet Letterpress is having a big sale on their custom moving announcements – $50 off during the month of October!
I’ll be back with more soon!
34 Responses to “Introducing…”