Happy Friday everyone! I don’t know if it’s the time of year, but lately I’ve been thinking a lot about simplifying – getting back to the things that I really love (and that make me the most happy), and making more time in my daily and weekly routine to enjoy my city and hang out with friends. This has meant letting go of a few projects and saying no to some other ideas. I’ve also been on a mission to declutter our apartment, which is a huge challenge for a natural pack rat like me! As difficult as these things can be, I feel a million pounds lighter with each step. Do any of you go through stages like this? Anyway, we have family visiting this weekend and I’m looking forward to exploring more of DC with them. But in the meantime…
Magnolia garland and tiding wall decal by Shanna Murray
…a few links for your weekend:
- Gorgeous illustrated notebooks
- A pretty new print from Christine Wisnieski
- A fun DIY project: silkscreened placemats
- DC-area folks, help Pyramid Atlantic celebrate its 31st birthday this Saturday!
- Another one just for DC folks – but as a Capitol Hill resident, I’m really excited about this
- Lynn from Satsuma Press is offering a fantastic deal on her beautiful letterpress calling cards. Use code 6LSY8L to order 250 two-color calling cards for just $195 (a 40% discount!), or code ZEA68L for 10% off 100 two-color calling cards. Offers are good through the end of April.
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- I love these awesome oversize map wedding invitations!
- A few beautiful Mother’s Day cards
- The cutest idea ever – a pop-up book proposal
- Fun and modern wedding invitations
- Silver invitations for a New Year’s Eve wedding
- Travel-inspired business cards
- Pretty and rustic woodgrain wedding invitations
- Sweet monogram birth announcements
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo