I’m just about ready to head out for the holidays! But first – a quick round up with some last minute DIY holiday gift wrap ideas for those of you who feel like getting crafty this holiday season!
Top Row: Washi tape gift wrap via The Sweetest Occasion; Second Row: Present and Correct via Design Sponge; Printable gift tags from Lovely Design; Pipe cleaner tutorial by The House that Lars Built and eLove Photography via Oh Happy Day; Third Row: Printable gift tags from The Black Apple; Eat Drink Chic; Bottom Row: Washi tape via Sarah Hearts; Wine bottle wrap via Grey Likes Weddings
Top Row: Printable gift tags from Brooklyn Limestone; Typographic gift wrap via Man Made; Middle Row: Printable gift tags by Julia Rothman via Design Sponge; Grey Likes Weddings; Glitter clothespins via Creature Comforts; Bottom Row: Ellinee; DIY bow via How About Orange
Clockwise from top left: Creature Comforts (1 + 2); Shopping bag gift wrap via A Creative Mint; Upcycled gift wrap via Craftzine; Natascha Rosenberg gift tags; Rubber stamp gift wrap by Ink + Wit via Design Sponge
A few more resources:
- Tons of ideas over at Studio DIY!
- Odessa May Society: DIY Metallic Gift Wrap; Handmade Woodland Gift Wrap
- Knit printable gift tags from Eat Drink Chic
- Ez has a couple of awesome round ups over at Creature Comforts: Gift tag printables; Gift wrap ideas
- Say Yes to Hoboken
- Christmas printables on How About Orange
- Printable cards from Eva Juliet and gift tags from Ash + Anchor
One Response to “Holiday Gift Wrap Inspiration: Last Minute DIY Ideas”