You know how some weeks are just harder than others? This has been a tough week for me, with a to-do list that feels like it’s getting longer by the minute and a rapidly dwindling energy level. I’ve been feeling overwhelmed, drained, and a little burned out – and on top of all of that, over the last few days I also managed to come down with a bit of a cold. Not a good combination! I’m hoping to recharge a bit this weekend and start fresh next week. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- This might be the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen
- A fabulous baby announcement for a most adorable baby
- Cool geometric necklaces
- I’m loving Shira’s round up of wedding escort card ideas (including most of my own favorites!) from past features in Martha Stewart Weddings…
- …and Rachel’s round up of quirky and creative gift wrap ideas!
- Just. Stunning.
- Lovely invitations for a bridal shower tea
- Have you all heard about the Ladies of Letterpress conference this summer? I’m thrilled to be one of the speakers!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Some truly awesome business cards!
- I’m in love with these classic pink + gray wedding invitations
- My love affair continues with Rob Ryan’s laser cut paper works
- Laid-back invitations for a wedding in South Carolina’s low country…
- …and formal blue and white invitations for a wedding in Puerto Rico
- There’s no danger music.
- Sweet and simple modern calling cards.
- Loving the new 2011 designs from KenzieKate.
- A quick recap of last weekend’s road trip up from Florida
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday!