It’s been such a pleasure to blog here for the last five days. A huge thanks to Nole for letting me take over her blog this last week. I hope it’s been a fun and relaxing break for her. I thought I would leave you with much as I began, with a few more pairings inspired by some of my favourite items from the Oh So Beautiful Paper archives. Have a great weekend!
1. Oilcloth fabric by Cath Kidston
2. Invitations by Mitchell & Dent, originally blogged here
1. Chevron pillow by Madeline Weinrib
2. Calling cards by Sweetbeaker, originally blogged here
1. Coral decoupage by John Derian
2. Invitations by Zenadia Design, originally blogged here
1. Butterfly cushion by Bev Hisey
2. Escort cards by Wren Handmade, originally blogged here
1. Tabletop linens by DwellStudio
2. Note cards by Satsuma Press, originally blogged here
1. Aurora fabric from Rapture & Wright
2. Wedding invitations by Postal Press, originally blogged here
“More Paper-inspired Pairings” is a guest post by Jane Flanagan of Ill Seen, Ill Said.