You guys, the last couple of days have been pretty rough – in large part due to a middle-of-the-night emergency trip to the animal hospital for our cat, Leopold. The poor guy gave us a good scare, but luckily my husband and I caught the problem early enough; he’s now recovering and we’re hoping to bring him back home tomorrow. Needless to say, I’ve had some things on my mind this week. Right now I’m just feeling thankful and looking forward to getting back to normal this weekend. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Beautiful style inspiration – floral dresses with red tights
- Creative wedding menu ideas
- This might be the coolest chandelier ever
- Classic books get beautiful new covers (note: adding to wishlist NOW)
- Oh my, these birth announcements might be the cutest ever
- Pretty paper leaves and white paper flowers are my fave
- I have a new font crush (and it’s free to download)
- Remember these save the dates? Check out the corresponding invitations!
In case you missed it, a quick round-up of this week’s posts:
- It’s holiday card time!
- An absolutely stunning quilled wedding certificate
- Beautiful illustrated wedding invitations from South Africa-based studio Me + E
- Art deco invitations for a garden party wedding
- Lovely details from Melissa’s golf-theme wedding
- Modern b’nai mitzvah invitations
- Erin + Brent’s vintage glam wedding invitations
- An awesome cross-country letterpress project
That’s it for me this week! I’m really excited about some beautiful wedding invitations and save the dates that I have planned for you all next week, along with more holiday cards of course. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you back here on Monday!