I know, I know, it's only Wednesday but I'm taking a very short blogging break for a very good reason, I'm moving to a new site on my very own url! Over the next couple of days we'll be moving all of the content over to the new site and getting it ready to share with all of you! I hope you'll come check out the new digs starting Tuesday, June 1 (after the holiday weekend), where I'll have a Father's Day card round-up, a couple giveaways, and some truly spectacular wedding invitations that I've been saving for you! But in the meantime…
…a few links for the rest of your week and weekend!
- Check out these gorgeous recent projects by Erica from Thoughtful Day
- Love these DIY thank you cards using handmade rubber stamps!
- Library card invitations are also my fave
- I never get tired of poster-style invitations
- Stunning pops of white on this party invitation from Studio on Fire
That's it for me this week come visit me over at the new location next week!