Whew… today has really gotten away from me! But happily it's Friday, so the fact that I seem to be operating on a 2-hour delay today doesn't really bother me. Hooray weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend reading enjoyment:
- Have you seen Issue #2 of Nonpareil Magazine?
- Spring has, in fact, sprung!
- Adorably ruffled birthday invitations (via Katie)
- A few more adorable Easter cards
- For the vintage inspired among you – a Victorian Christmas wedding invitation
- Gorgeous papercut artwork…
- I looooove these bags!
- Amazing illustrations on these Mexican wedding invitations from Studio on Fire
- A couple of fun free downloads – a no-glue party favor box, and cute little easter bags!
That's it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you again on Monday!